2. Title on top of the page should be the same as your URL, so people won’t be confused when they search for it.
Some people might like your article, copy the URL, then paste and save it somewhere. After some time that person might look for the title from the URLs he has saved and no longer find it because the title is different. He will thus no longer be able to go back to the article, and ultimately your site.
3. Select a nice theme; this can make all the difference when it comes to remembering your site. If you keep on changing your theme then people might even not remember it and think that it is a new site.
4. Have RSS, Facebook, Twitter, or Google + icons for people to subscribe on. That way when a new posts comes up, they will be reminded of your site.
6. Don't flood your site with ads. They will remember you alright, remember you enough not to go back. Don't fill it with too much widgets either, put just what you really use.
7. Reply to their comments. This will make them feel special and make them keep coming back for the interaction.
Image by Suat Eman / FreeDigitalPhotos.net